Amazon

Wednesday, September 07, 2016

Orland Park Bankruptcy lawyer - new office, free consultations

I am now scheduling appointments for people looking to file bankruptcy at our newest location in Orland Park, serving the South and Southwestern suburbs and South part of Chicago.

Orland Park
15255 S 94th Avenue, 5th Floor
Orland Park, IL 60462


We are located in the Chicago suburbs, about 25 miles from Downtown Chicago in the I-80 corridor.
We are easily accessible from I-55, I-294, I-80, I-57, and I-355.   Our building is the tallest in the south suburbs, so it is easy to find!

Office hours are by appointment.   Feel free to call me for a free mini phone consult regarding bankruptcy at 312-346-7400.


Schedule a free consultation with a bankruptcy lawyer at our Orland Park office or any of our other locations, today to discuss Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy.

search

Google