Amazon

Friday, July 20, 2012

L is for Leeders

Ah, a bit of self promoting here!.  My name is Terry Leeders, a consumer bankruptcy attorney who practices law in Chicago and the surrounding suburbs.


I've been in practice since 1998, and have focused on bankruptcy law from the start.   I grew up in and around Chicago, and live here with my wife and newborn son.   I went to Thomas M. Cooley Law School and the University of Illinois Champaign-Urbana for undergraduate studies.  I honed my skills at a bankruptcy firm right out of law school, one of those who advertises on TV specializing in high volume practice.   I was able to learn a lot, and I learned I could offer much more to those by opening up my own firm in 2004.  

We have offices in the Chicago Loop, the south side, at 105th &. Western Ave, Schaumburg, Warrenville, and Waukegan.   My fine bankruptcy staff of Sean, Mark and Krista make up our Chicago bankruptcy team.   We have and always will offer free consultations, either by phone or in person.  

We strive to provide quality bankruptcy services for a reasonable fee.  Keeping the firm small allows for one on one attention for our clients. Cases are filed electronically, and our office has started a green initiative to help keep costs low and to help the environment.

We can be reached by phone 312-427-7400, by website -www.leederslaw.com or by email - info@leederslaw.com

So if you are in the Chicago area, and are considering a bankruptcy case, Chapter 7 or chapter 13, contact us for a free consultation to review your situation.   We'll give you sound legal advice on how to get back on track. Our Chicago bankruptcy law firm of attorneys is here to help consumers who are looking for a fresh start, and experienced lawyers to guide them to it.

Thanks
Terry

search

Google